Anti Bad-Film Trend

This is exactly why I am anti-photo trends. This one I call- BAD FILM! It's what I coined after working in a professional lab. If we saw a roll of film come out looking like these images, we knew the film was old. I see many photographers doing trendy overlays and texture merges very well. While we let mediocre photographers who just can't seem to get it right, overcharge their $50 sitting fee including a disk of a bunch of overworked images on it. They look absolutely horrible on screen as well as in print. I wish this trend died off before it ever started. 

Here are some images from a client who hired a said trendy uneducated photographer. I don't know if she knew what she was getting or not. But she was unhappy with her images- and I came her rescue. I think if I wasn't ready to pop (with baby this time last year)  this would have never been the case.

Minus the poses, I can't fix stupid- these are good images ruined by overediting. 

Sorry to sound off on my viewers. I absolutely can't stand this trend. Some people have heard me say it many times. (And now you have, too!)

And here are your samples:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing a Button?! Photo Doctor can fix that!