Missing a Button?! Photo Doctor can fix that!

I did this business portrait. MONTHS later my mother tells me that she noticed a while back that one of his buttons was missing. Thanks Mom for not telling me sooner! I can't believe that two people who pay such attention to detail, over looked this. I do appreciate my mother's keen eye for detail. Apparently, I need to hire her to proof my work before it's sent out. Just like she use to proof read my papers in grade school. The point is, we all make mistakes. We are all human. Being able to admit this and fix the problem is even greater.




Comments

  1. That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this. I am very happy to your post about on. Great information, I would like to say your post is very informative. You did a wonderful thing and should be proud of yourself for sharing. Thank you
    dr jay nyc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog